Madden Sim league
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Sim league

Madden 360 Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lebron jam24
Admin
lebron jam24

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:59 pm

* Complaining, arguing and acting like little kids will not be tolerated. I do not mind younger users in my league if they can behave. I will not hesitate to ban anyone if they act immature. Keep this league respectable by trying to get along with one another, please.

* DO NOT criticize the admin's or any staff member involved with this league. I will make sure we have active users and that they do their job correctly and swiftly. If anyone has any concerns please shoot me a message and I will handle the issue. DO NOT make things public. I will discipline the member who makes issues public and the member brought at hand if something is wrong or if someone cheated.

* DO NOT make more than one user name. If I find someone is creating more than one account, again, they will be banned. No questions will be asked before I ban you. If you have issues logging in or something is wrong with your account, bring it to my attention and I will handle it. Do not just go and make a new account since you will get banned.

* Activity is required. What this means is that if you are inactive for 5 days, without messaging me, lebron jam24, that you are on vacation, or explaining a reason, you will receive an email pertaining to the inactivity. Upon the reaching of a week you will receive your second and last email, this one is a warning. Upon 10 days, you will be removed as GM and replaced. This Forum can only run efficiently when the GM's are active.
Back to top Go down
https://maddengaming.forumotion.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1